Appointment times and locations
I schedule my client appointments broadly between the times of 4 – 9 pm weekdays and your HypnoQuit® appointment will be for approximately two hours duration.
My consulting rooms are located within a row of Victorian terraced houses and near to one of the local park areas.
We don’t operate with a receptionist at the Crawthorne Therapy Rooms, which means I will meet you discretely at the main door so you can be assured of your own privacy upon entering and exiting.
Private consulting rooms in Peterborough
I operate from a suite of private consulting rooms in central Peterborough, however, for clients who cannot travel, perhaps due to health reasons or similar I can come to you.
So if you are unable to travel to me, perhaps due to a disability or other restrictions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and we can discuss this further.
If you’re ready to make the commitment to do the work required to achieve the changes you want in your life then I’m sure we can find a way to take this forwards in a way that will work for both of us.
For additional information please see my FAQ.
Key points for visitors to the Crawthorne Therapy Rooms
- If you’re travelling by car Crawthorne Road has on-street pay-and-display parking and public car parks within a short walking distance
- The on-street parking is £1.50 for 2 hours
- Other therapists use premises during the day too so please do not arrive until about 5 minutes prior to your session as there might not be someone free to let you in
- Please press the buzzer only once, so as not to impact upon other client’s appointments in the other therapy rooms in the building
- And lastly, the rooms I usually use are on the first floor and accessed by a single flight of stairs, so please let me know if this might be a difficulty for you and I will ensure your stop smoking appointment is held on the ground floor